About the Project
The Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece was founded in 1995. It aims to become a dialogue platform for the everyday culture and quality of life in Thessaloniki.
Among the objectives of the Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece are:
- To discover, study and communicate aspects of the identity of Thessaloniki, related to its history and culture.
- To support the work of young artists from the fields of culture.
- To promote synergies among social actors in the direction of improving the urban environment.
- Issuing, publishing, and distribution of printed and multimedia cultural products of high quality.
- Organization of scientific lectures and cultural events.
- Implementation Initiatives that improve the culture of everyday life and the quality of life in the city.
- Promoting partnerships with other creative reflection bodies.