It is our great pleasure to announce the beginning of our collaboration with the Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece (PEEBE), undertaking the overall management of the organization.
The Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece was founded in 1995. It aims to become a dialogue platform for the everyday culture and quality of life in Thessaloniki.
Among the objectives of the Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece are:
- To discover, study and communicate aspects of the identity of Thessaloniki, related to its history and culture.
- To support the work of young artists from the fields of culture.
- To promote synergies among social actors in the direction of improving the urban environment.
The main areas of activities of the Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece are:
- Issuing, publishing, and distribution of printed and multimedia cultural products of high quality.
- Organization of scientific lectures and cultural events.
- Implementation Initiatives that improve the culture of everyday life and the quality of life in the city.
- Promoting partnerships with other creative reflection bodies.
SYMVOLI as a team, is deeply honored to be part of such an important initiative, and is even more proud that this partnership is the outcome of our initial collaboration for organizing few of the society’s individual events. Having appointed SYMVOLI’s Managing Director, Vicky Papadimitriou, as the General Director of the Cultural Society, our company undertakes the overall management: from strategic planning to communication, from project management to operations monitoring.
Our shared vision for driving forward and promoting abroad culture, history and arts related to our city, Thessaloniki, is the basic inspiration for creating unique projects.
Already in the process of generating ideas, it seems that 2019 will be a year of innovation! Stay tuned!